Where Do You Use Redi-Rock Systems?
Redi-Rock gravity walls and retaining walls were invented to serve the need for an architecturally pleasing yet cost-effective structural retaining wall solution – perfect for the New England terrain and climate.
Redi-Rock applications are not limited to just “standard” retaining walls. Use Redi-Rock from J&R Precast as a superior retaining wall system specifically developed to meet the most demanding structural needs for projects like:
- Waterfront, waterway, and shore protection
- Enhanced landscaping, patio, yard expansion
- Garage Under/Wing Walls
- Golf Courses
- Parks and Recreation
- Parking lots
- Retail or Box Stores
- Housing Developments
- Free Standing Walls
- Building Security
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Highway Retentions
- Above grade guardrail systems
- Railroad and waterway
Redi-Rock Benefits to Designers and Contractors
With its popular ledgestone and split limestone appearance, Redi-Rock retaining walls are a natural choice for designers and contractors. Redi-Rock provides aesthetics, functionality, and flexibility for a designer. For contractors, Redi-Rock looks great and is easy and more economical to install than most wall systems.
- Redi-Rock walls are built to last and can be used in both radius, corner, and straight applications. (including inside and outside radius with the standard block.)
- Redi-Rock blocks have forklift slots which make for easy loading and unloading of the blocks during the construction phase.
- Embedded OSHA approved lifting loops
- Redi-Rock installs with one or two laborers and a piece of heavy equipment (a small excavator, skid steer, or excavator).
- Setting the blocks is simple and fast with the self-aligning groove system.
- The blocks actually build easier and faster than most smaller systems as they occupy more space at 5.75 sq. ft of face per block.
- If a limited setback is an issue, you’re in luck as Redi-Rock can achieve heights up to 75% higher without geo-grid or tie-back systems.